Wednesday 31 October 2012

Winter Wonderland.

     First and foremost I would like to thank everyone who has checked out the blog and to those reading this it means alot to me that my ramblings are not falling on deaf ears. This next post isn't to critise, or even analyse simply to discuss something. "SPAM EVERYWHERE" is probably what you think when you open your inbox after going on a post-pay day spending spree, when all your favourite retailers decide on your behalf that you'll be interested in spending more money, and for the most part: they are right. If you don't recieve these i advise you sign up for some newsletters they are a good way to access clothes, sneaks and accessories you may not have previously discovered.

      Now, with that little jewel of knowledge out the way I want to explain myself. Recently these little pieces of golden wisdom have all been letting us into the secret that it's getting cold. I know, sheer genius, as if we hadn't noticed. We now find ourselves bombarded with winter lookbooks and standard seasonal essentials. Shirt, jumper and jacket guides that cheekily plug items without actually showing you them so you go and search for them yourself. This sneaky tactic would usually bother me, but I presonally have nothing to wear in preparation for the colder months so the only problem I do have with these emails is "what to buy?
     
I thought id try my hand at making a shortlist of my favourite winter pieces and collections. Because besides being a highly critical little bitch, theres little my readers actually know about me and what i like.

HATS

(Left to right) Crooks and Castles £24.99 5 Pointz, Abandon Ship Apparel £14.99 ASA, OBEY £27.50 Urban Industry, Mishka £31.25 The Chimp store

JUMPERS



(Left to right) Stussy £75 Academy Clothes , Undefeated £59.99 Urban Industry, Rook £65 Route One, Only £49.99 Consortium

 SHOES






(Left to right) Nike £75 Flatspot, Vans £70 Size?, Adidas£59.99 Urban Industry, Supra £49.99 Route One.

You'll notice I've included the Nike SB Koston X Heritages in my shoes collection, that i did an article on. I've also tried to include as many different websites as possible to broaden both my own and your horizons in terms of where you access your own personal winter collection. HAPPY SHOPPING!








No comments:

Post a Comment