Monday 7 January 2013

About Generic.


Generic Update.


Other than "The Article" I haven't really posted about the blog itself. so I thought I'd give everybody a slight insight into the "Guerrilla Journalism" tactics I employ whilst writing.


First of all I want to explain my choice of spelling despite both word and Blogger telling me I'm spelling guerrilla wrong, this is a conscious decision on my part. Guerilla (one R) is a form of marketing ploy adopting an American spelling. However I'm referring to the warfare tactic as described in The Art Of War. This is just my way of making "sporadic article writing" sound good but it stems from me not being able to write at work which is where most of my discussions take place. so on my walk home i will record myself on my phone usually, falling into rants and then typing it up at college. It allows those little jewels of knowledge, which are often forgotten, to be kept whilst maintaining your everyday lifestyle.

Another point I wanted to express was that I am aware that this is not just my passion, nor do I hold the only opinion on fashion and streetwear. This is why I want for you to share with me your ideas, opinions I want this "passion" of mine to be shared. So please if there's something you want to post or have an opinion on please just send an email to 

jjgordonman@gmail.com



with the subject as "POST:(your post title)
Your work will be credited and much appreciated. I never started this page with the idea of it being me rambling on about what i like and dont. Thank you for the support.


-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment